1. Pockets are empty of coins, send, paper etc.,
2. Zippers are zipped to avoid damage to more delicate garmets in the load.
3. Knits are turned inside out to avoid piling and outlining of yarn surfaces rubbing during the wash.
4. Delicate garmets with embroidery, beads, sequins, buttons and laces are placed in a cotton pillow case and tied closed.
5. Button are undone to avoid tearing during wash.
1. One scoop for bucket wash.
2. Soak for 30 minutes before washing. For best results wash in warm water.
1. Ponvandu Detergent power acts better in bore well water as well.
2. Ponvandu detergent poweder brightens up your clothes as fresh as new.
3. Best use for both top load washing machines and front load washing machines.
CAUTION: Keep away from children. Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water immediately. Do not ingest. If product is ingested, seek medical advice. Wash hands after using the product.