1. Pockets are empty of coins, send, paper, etc.,
2. Zippers are zipped to avoid damage to more delicate garments in the load.
3. Knits are turned inside out to avoid piling and outlining of yarn surfaces rubbing during the wash.
4. Delicate garments with embroidery, beads, sequins, buttons, and laces are placed in a cotton pillowcase and tied closed.
5. Buttons are undone to avoid tearing during the wash.
1. One scoop for bucket wash.
2. Soak for 30 minutes before washing. For best results wash in warm water.
1. Ponvandu Detergent powder acts better in bore well water as well.
2. Ponvandu detergent powder brightens up your clothes as fresh as new.
3. Best use for both top-load washing machines and front-load washing machines.
CAUTION: Keep away from children. Keep away from eyes. If the product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water immediately. Do not ingest. If the product is ingested, seek medical advice. Wash hands after using the product.